In Kerry so many activities are available it is impossible to name them all. Cappanalea Outdoor Education and Adventure Sports Centre, 7 miles from Killorglin, offers the challenges of canoeing, climbing, wind-surfing, orienteering and field studies. Swimming, sailing, water skiing, rafting , sailboarding on beautiful, safe, sandy Rossbeigh, Dooks and Inch beaches and Kells Bay.
- Golfing in Ring of Kerry (18 hole)-championshipcourse
- Killamey (54 hole)-championship courses
- Ballybunion (36 hole) , Tralee (18 hole) – championship courses
- Dooks (18 hole – seaside links over 100 years old), Dingle(18 hole)
- Beaufort (18 hole) , Killorglin (18 hole).
- Waterville (36)-seaside links courses-championship
Walking – guided walks in the Kerry mountains and through the Kerry Way.
Cycling – the by-roads and high-roads provide lovely bike rides for the cyclist.
Horse Riding – organised trekking through the countryside and on the beach at Rossbeigh.
For the nature lover, artist and poet the unspoilt green landscape, clean sparkling water and changing light cannot be surpassed.